** (Event Tickets> Select your ticket page> Modify tickets> +Add Individual Ticket)
Ticket Name: Enter a ticket name here. Samples: Individual Ticket, Couples Ticket, Gala Ticket. You can add multiple tickets by clicking on the + Add Individual Ticket
Price: Enter the price per purchase
Fair Market Value: If you choose to add a (FMV) it will appear on the ticket purchasers receipt. Sample: FMV $75 per ticket
Tickets Per Purchase: Add the number of tickets that are available per purchase.
Sample: If you are purchasing a Single ticket, you would select 1. If you are purchasing a couple’s ticket, you would select 2.
Discount code: Enter a discount Code. You can enter multiple discount codes by clicking on the +Discount Code Sample discount codes ( Teacher, Student )
Discount Price: Enter the amount the discount ticket purchaser has to pay.
Availability: Enter the number of ticket you have to sell. If it is unlimited then put a 0. THe software will not allow anyone to purchase more than available.
Hide Availability?: The amount of tickets available will appear on the ticket page if this is set to no. It will appear like this (5 of 19 Available):
Mark as Sold Out?: Sold out can be reached one of two ways, 1) You have an availability that has been reached, or 2) You set the sold out box to yes.
It will look like this:
Set Your Tickets to Sell Out: Go to Event Tickets > Modify Tickets > Select a ticket, under Quantity, type in the amount you have available. Once this quantity has been reached the system will mark the ticket as Sold Out so you cannot oversell your tickets. Under the same section, you can switch the "Mark as Sold Out" to yes
Sold out Message: Enter a message here that will appear on the ticket page when this ticket is sold out. You can leave this block blank.
Ticket Details: Anything you put in ticket details will appear on your ticket page just below the Ticket name on the Ticket Page.
*Note: To rearrange the display order of tickets, simply right-click/hold the ticket line and drag it to the position you want. Line items can only be moved within their section ex: tickets, sponsorships, underwriting, and selection.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I would like to change the Banner above my tickets to something other than “Ticket Title”, Where do I do that? Go to Event Tickets > Ticket Page Settings > Additional Features > Ticket Title.
- How can I preview the changes I have made to the ticket page as I make them? Go to Event Tickets > Launch Ticket Page.
- How do I add an individual ticket? Go to Event Tickets > Modify Tickets > +Add Individual Ticket
- When tickets are purchased do I have to enter the names of the guests who are coming? No, because you may not know who they are yet, you can turn on the Send Guest Update link to the ticket purchaser to forward to their guests to update their own information. This is found under Event Tickets > Ticket Page Settings > General Settings > Send Guest Update Link with Ticket Purchase? Yes.
- What should I name my tickets? Individual Tickets, Couple Tickets, Pre Party Tickets, After Party Tickets, Raffle Tickets just to name a few.
- Can I do a test purchase and then delete it so I can see what the process looks like to a purchaser? Yes, we recommend it. You want to make sure during your test to pay by check or cash to make it simple. To set up payment types, go to Event Tickets> Ticket Page Settings, Payment Types. Set either cash or check to yes. Now you can go to Event Tickets > Launch Ticket Page and purchase. To Delete your purchase, go to Event Tickets, View Ticket Sales, Click the blue drop-down button to the far right and click the X. Click void this line and submit. Now go to Event Tickets > View Ticket sales > click the small box to the left of the name > scroll down and click delete and type delete and then type test in the “enter an archive name” and update the page. Don't forget to change your payment processing back to what you want to except from purchasers.
- Can I sell Raffle Tickets in the Ticket Sales? Yes, you can. Keep in mind under your ticket sales summary these will be counted in your total tickets sold. You will have to pull the Downloadable Ticket Sales report under Event Tickets > view tickets sales to get an accurate count. Column P will tell you the Ticket Type sold. A better place to add raffle sales is in the underwriting section of the Ticket Page.
* Once you create a Ticket/Sponsorship/Underwriting and a purchase or sale has been made, do not change the name of the ticket. By changing the name of the Ticket/Sponsorship/Underwriting after a purchase has been made your reports will no longer be correct and the resent guest link will not show for Tickets/Sponsorships/Underwriting
***For further ticket page best practices, please visit the Training Tab > Best Practices > search Tickets