We are now able to process credit cards in Canada! No more Third Party Processors!
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- When Requesting Payment we can only process ACH, Checks cannot be sent out yet.
- The processing software is already set up in your account! To view, go to Software Settings > Auction Settings > Payment.
- We do not yet offer card readers in Canada.
- Text-to-Give is now available in Canada! Use the 855 number located on your home page under Important Links.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. The credit card has to be branded with the Visa or Mastercard Logo. The system will not accept a Debit card that asks for a PIN.
- The CVV code is required on text to give and ticket pages because we do not store credit cards.
- Zipcode or Billing Postal Code is required when adding a credit card to the bidder's record.
- On the signup page, when Canada is selected, the merchant percentage charged will be 3.59%.
- We recommend charging your bidders 3.
- If you want to push your credit card fees to your bidders you can do this under Software Settings > Auction Settings > Payment, Capture CC Fees - 3.724%.