TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Once your auction is closed you can go to Event Central > Event Payments > Unpaid Checkouts and see all the bidders who still need to check out.
- When all bidders have checked out, they will go from Unpaid checkouts to Paid checkouts. It is ok if everyone does not check out on the same night your auction closes.
- After your event, you will still have access to everything in the admin to make adjustments, send checkout reminder messages, and resend receipts, etc.
Checkout by phone:
- If you are allowing bidders to check out from their phones, they can log into the bid site and click the red "Pay!" button on the top of the bid site.
- To turn this feature on, go to Software Settings > Auction Settings > Payment > "Guests can check out from phone".
- **If you have mass messaging, you can send out a message to "Bidders Not Checked Out" reminding them to complete their checkout. Make sure to include the [u] link in your text.
Batch Process Credit Cards:
- If bidders have credit cards on file, you can batch process payment under Event Central > Event Payments > Unpaid Checkouts, select all that you want to check out with credit cards, make sure credit card is selected for "Batch Process As:", and click "Batch Process".
- NOTE: This can take up to 15 minutes to complete.
Important: Make sure to turn off your "Allow guests to check out from phone" under Software Settings > Auction Settings > Payment so your guests do not check out while you are batch processing, this ensures no bidders are double charged.
- Go to Reports > Event Sales to find a great report that tells you every item that sold, who it was sold to, bidder information, donor information, and if the item was paid for.
Go to Reports > Post Event Report to email yourself a snapshot of all reports after your auction is over.
Ready for your next event?
- Click Here for our best practice on how to archive and get ready for your next event.
- We recommend downloading any reports you feel are important before archiving.