A reverse raffle is a twist on a traditional raffle that brings a new level of excitement and community involvement into the process. For a reversed raffle, the last ticket to be pulled is the winner.
- Sell Raffle Tickets for a certain period of time.
- Decide how much you want to sell each ticket for.
- TIP: The bigger the ending prize, the more you can charge for an individual ticket.
- Start by pulling 1 name out at a time, repeating this process until you have 1 name left.
- The last ticket pulled is the winner!
- Set up a Quantity Item under Items > Manage Items and name the item Reverse Raffle Ticket or whatever you choose.
- Decide how much to charge for this raffle ticket and if you want a limited quantity for this raffle ticket.
- Sell Tickets prior to or during your event.
- After you have sold tickets, go to Items > Manage Items> Reverse Raffle Item, click the 'has bids' tag that pulls up the Item Bid History to view all of your purchasers.
- Download the CSV file of all your raffle ticket purchaser's names.
- Make sure you have listed the purchaser name the correct amount of times they purchased a ticket
- 2 purchases = 2 names entered into the drawing
- Draw 1 ticket at a time and repeating this process until you have 1 name left.
- The last name standing is the winner of this reverse raffle ticket
View our best practice on how to draw names via Online Wheel.