TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get a sneak peek of the auction items before they go live. Please click on the blue link below to see the auction preview. [u] Thank you for supporting the Summer Splash 2022!
Opening Bidding Early
Welcome to the "event name" silent auction! Bidding is now open, tap here [u] to start bidding!
"Hello [f] ,
Bidding is now open for the “event name”! Please click on the blue link below. This is a unique bidding link so please do not share. [u]
Once you log in, click on the banner at the top of the page and add your credit card on file for fast and easy checkout.
Bid high and bid often.
Thank you for supporting the “event name”!"
Day of event: 1 to several hours BEFORE event
[f], Tap here [u] to check in early, save time and start bidding!
After Check-in thins out
[f], thank you for your support of "event name". Tap here [u] to bid on our silent auction.
Middle of Silent Auction
[f], don't forget to check out our No Bid Items. Tap here [u] click MENU, then No Bid Items.
If allowing Max Bidding
[f], place a max bid and let the system bid for you. Tap here [u] then click Bid/Info, Bid/Set Max, select your high bid amount, then 'Set as Max'.
Half Hour Before Close
[f], the auction closes at X:XX! Tap here to bid [u] Don't wait, lock in those final bids!
After Close & 10 Minutes or So BEFORE You're ready for guests to checkout
[f], Thank you for supporting ORG NAME Tap the link [u] to pay from your phone or visit the checkout table.
- Be sure to FILTER on Bidders Not Checked Out
How to Allow Bidders to Checkout From Phone: Go to Software Settings >Landing Page Content > Login/Register Area > Toggle Yes "Guests can check out from phone" option. Click out of the box to update.
To send out a mass email go to the Bidders > Email Bidders Page. Type in the Email Subject and make sure that "Bidders Not Checked Out" is selected for who it is sent to. Enter your message into the Message Body field (we have included an example below).
Thank you for supporting "event name"! Please click on the blue link below to finish processing payment. Click on the Red Checkout Now button, fill in your information and click submit. You will receive a statement via email shortly. [u]
Thank you for supporting the "event name"!
Text Do's and Don'ts:
1. Never reference time left (30 more minutes to go). Text messages can take up to 15 minutes to complete sending which will offset time left in auction. Better to reference actual closing times (8:30, 7pm).
2. Give yourself 15 minutes to send a message. It can take time to get through the server, cell network and to a guest's phone.
3. Pace yourself. Too many messages will put your guests off, and they will stop reading them.
4. TEST. Send a copy to your phone so you can see what it will look like. This will help you identify any irregularities that you may not have seen.
5. Nothing critical. Text messages are not a magic bullet and you should consider multiple methods of communication to keep guests informed. Send a text message about dinner beginning at 7pm AND have your host announce it audibly.