This tab has 4 sections.
1) Basic Account Information
2) Contact Information
3) Password Reset
Basic Account Information
- Organization Name - This is your organization name when you first created the software. This setting will appear on your receipts. This setting can only be updated by Account Managers.
- Event Name - This is your event name. This will appear on the receipts, on the bidding site, and as the 'sent from' on any emails to bidders.
- Keyword / Important Link - Your keyword for the admin is highlighted in red within the important link. The important link is the link to your landing page.
- QR Code - Below Organization Name is a link to your unique QR Code for your landing page. Click the link to populate a QR code for your landing page.
- This contact information is the admin contact for your admin. The first name, last name, and email address appear at the bottom of the landing page for any questions. The address will be the address for your Merchant Account through BidKit Payments. Note: Stripe does not accept P.O. boxes as a form of address for the Merchant Account.
- This will reset the admin password for the organization's login information. Passwords must be 8 characters long, contain 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Logo / API
- Use this area to upload a Logo for your organization. This logo will appear on the bidder statements.
- API Public Key is used for tracking codes within the admin and other sources. It is a unique identifier used to authenticate a user.