Activity Ticker - The Activity Ticker is a display feature used to show the full activity of your event. Typically, the Activity Ticker is meant for in-person events to display on a projector to display activity of your event. You also can embed the Activity Ticker on your landing page.
- Event Central > Activity Ticker. Here you can adjust the display settings.
- Launch your Activity Ticker. Press the blue 'Launch Activity Ticker' button. This will launch the activity ticker in another browser for you to project on a display. You can press F11 on your keyword to display full-screen.
- Activity Ticker Share Link. Copy the 'Activity Ticker Share Link' under the 'Launch Activity Ticker' button. You can send this in your welcome text, in your Mass Messaging (if you have that upgrade), put it on social media, and send it through personal email.
- Software Settings > Landing Page Content > Any section (A-D). You can embed the Activity Ticker on your Landing Page.
- *Note the data storage limit per section is 16MB
- Click on the Icon shown highlighted below and select the desired option. This creates a shortcode.
- Click on 'Embed Activity Ticker'. This will add the shortcode [activity ticker] to your content area. View the landing page and the activity ticker will be embedded.